The Journal of Energy in Southern Africa has just published its latest issue (No. 3 Vol 27, 2016) at http://journals.assaf.org.za/jesa.
Articles in this issue:
- Promoting energy efficiency in a South African university (1-10) by Nandarani Maistry, Tracey Morton McKay
- Scoping exercise to determine load profile archetype reference shapes for solar co-generation models in isolated off-grid rural African villages (11-27) by Gerro Johannes Prinsloo
- Varying percentages of full uniform shading of a PV module in a controlled environment yields linear power reduction (28-38) by Arthur James Swart, Pierre E Hertzog
- Determination of oxidation characteristics and decomposition kinetics of some Nigerian biomass (39-49) by Edmund C Okoroigwe, S O Enibe, S O Onyegegbu
- Ranking South African provinces on the basis of MERRA 2D surface incident shortwave flux (50-57) by Jyotsna Singh
Complete issues of Volumes 16-26 can also be accessed and downloaded from the ERC’s website here:http://www.erc.uct.ac.za/journals/jesa.