The Energy Systems Analysis Group undertakes research and analysis and training that enhances understanding of energy use and energy systems for policy and decision-making in the following areas:
- Energy and climate mitigation modelling
- Energy systems analysis
- Decision support on energy infrastructure and energy efficiency across the sectors
- Analysis of energy supply dynamics
- Behavioural aspects of energy usage
- Analysis of energy use dynamics
- Energy data collation, managment and dissemination.
- Data interrogation and energy and related data mining
More information on this group’s research activities can be found on the ERC website.